WE are MADE and Tess Kitchen

Blog Archive

EMAIL MADE

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I decided to make a CHANGE today. So I did.


I decided to make a change today so I did - you can see from the photo that the change is not very big (just over 2.25") but it is still a change. I think everyone should make a change - it was quite enjoyable and it only took me an hour or so.

If you decide that you do not have the time to make a change I will offer my change to you. Here is how I envision it! I make many "changes" for whomever does not want to make one for themselves. As an added bonus - your friends might think that you made a change. (for this benefit there will be no charge) You let me know that you would like a change - via email. I wait until I have an appropriate amount of changes to make and then I get em done.



If you would like others to know that you have a change, I will make it easy for you and make the change so it can be worn (as a pin - necklace for and additional fee). I will charge you for the change making and I will promise to DONATE 10 percent of the change making fee to a "CAUSE" that has yet to be determined. Because the change is only 2.25" the fee will be nominal - estimated to be - $22 USD - the price will include shipping in the continental USA - however I will gladly send changes to any location worldwide for an added fee. (As I fully believe everyone everywhere needs a change)



Now I know what some of you may be thinking - This guy likes OBAMA - well I did vote for him but he is still a politician and politicians no matter what the party are still politicians. The important part to me is, that if we all change even a little (2.25 inches) we can help to make this planet a better place to live.

I am completely serious about making changes and about donating 10% to a good cause. One thing I need to figure out is WHAT CAUSE. Can you please help me pick one - I was thinking along the lines of a:

1) GREENER CLEANER PLANET
2) HELPING DISADVANTAGED PEOPLE HERE IN THE USA
3) HELPING THOSE WITH NO HEALTH INSURANCE - its only 47 million
4) FOOD FOR THE HUNGRY HERE
5) ?
6) ?
and so on.....................................................................................................................................


I will pick one as soon as is appropriate and let you know - I will also be offering changes to people via EBAY and ETSY - I hope to make lots of them.

Have a great day - DAVE - MADE

PS - The change will be cast red bronze or some equivalent - I will also offer sterling changes if someone must have one - but only if I get enough of you who want them. The sterling changes estimated at $37 USD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a change but I don't want to make it myself. Perhaps you will make a change for me? By the way, Elizabeth (who I made the table for) is sick and has postponed delivery until (hopefully) Wednesday. When she pays me, I'll pay you $200.00. I told Martha to contact you all about her wedding ring, hopefully she will soon.

Jay