WE are MADE and Tess Kitchen

Blog Archive

EMAIL MADE

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some things I have found, use and or sold or might still sell.

I will share more items that I like and sell later - let me know if you are looking for something special - maybe I can find it or already have it.

Also plenty of great MADE jewelry to buy for the holidays

Great Plastic Fantastic skateboard - Sold on EBAY - for $575.00 - what a great surprise.



Great Japanese? Chinese? late 19th century mixed metals Knife - Anyone with any info on this piece? - bought at auction in NC.


Alberto Dona contemporary Vase - Have - would part with for the right $$$.

George Jensen cookware - Sold.



The Borsani P40 chair - in a Dumpster.

Nice Yellow Southern Pottery - 22" tall - Sold

Carl Arne Breger Water Pitchers - late 50's - USE them.........

No comments: