WE are MADE and Tess Kitchen

Blog Archive

EMAIL MADE

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hello - Alway looking for things! Jacques Monestier

Well I found a very very interesting item today at the Flea Market definitely a keeper by this FRENCH Genius - learn more about him here - Jacques Monestier

Man this guy is a WIZARD - super cool with untold talent and vision. For once I really do not know what to say or how to describe what this person does - so click on the link and see for yourself. Here is a couple of shots of what I found - it is a Music Box. About 8" Tall - Wood box, paint, Copper, Bronze, Brass, Paper cutouts with drawings on them - plays music . If I had a device to record video I would - look for potential updates.











Lets not forget I make things too - click on this link. COOLNESS!!!!!!!!!











No comments: